SPANISH SIELE EXAM IN CARTAGENA
SIELE (Servicio Internacional de Evaluación de la Lengua Española) it’s an exam that evaluates and certifies the level of Spanish knowledge online, aimed at students and professionals from all the five continents.
This exam is promoted by the Cervantes Institute, the National Autonomic University of Mexico (UNAM), the University of Salamanca (USAL) and the University of Buenos Aires (UBA), which guarantees high quality standards and good practices in the test’s elaboration, and the use of the different linguistic varieties of the Hispanic world.
SIELE comprised of up to four specific tests that cover all the areas of knowledge of the Spanish language: Reading comprehension test, Listening comprehension test, Written expression and interaction test, and Spoken expression and interaction test; it takes as a guideline the levels established by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) of the Council of Europe.
SIELE, the Spanish exam, is digital, flexible, agile, international and quality:
- Digital: because it is completely managed online. The registration, the exam execution, the notification of the results and the Certificate acquisition or the Qualification Report acquisition works online.
- Flexible: because it fts the user’s needs. The candidate can choose between certifying his global Spanish language competence, or only the different language activities (reading, writing, listening, speaking).
- Agile: because the candidate obtains his results and the Certification or Qualification Report in a maximum of three weeks. Also, it works with an appointment system with the SIELE examination centres.
- International: because, coordinated from México, Argentina and Spain, SIELE incorporates the cultured variants of the large map of Spanish language. Each SIELE’s test combines, mandatorily, a minimum of three different varieties of Spanish.
- Quality: because it’s endorsed by recognized institutions, such as Instituto Cervantes, UNAM, USAL or UBA, that guarantees high quality standards and good practices both in the test’s elaboration and in the management, informaton and notification of the results.
Exam fee: 155€ SIELE GLOBAL.