Spanish Language and Cultural Foundation of Cartagena
THE SPANISH LANGUAGE AND CULTURAL FOUNDATION OF CARTAGENA was constituted on December 9th 2008, integrated and represented by:
- Cartagena City Council (Ayuntamiento de Cartagena)
- Polytechnic University of Cartagena (Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena)
- Foundation Cajamurcia
The Board of Trustees is the highest body in the representation, government and administration of the Foundation and are distributed as follows:
- President: Miguel Agustín Martínez Bernal
- Vice president: José Manuel Ferrández Vicente
- Secretary: Beatriz Marín Noriega
- Committee members: David Martínez Noguera, Juan José Pedreño Muñoz-Delgado, Julio Mínguez Pelluz, Antonio Saura Lujan, Pedro Pablo Hernández Hernández e Isabel Belmonte Ureña
The Board of Trustees of the Foundation is assisted by the Advisory Committee on a consultation basis, constituted by renowned professionals in cultural and academic fields. This Committee comprises the following individuals:
- Luis Carlos García Conesa – City Council of Cartagena
- Juana Mari Belchí Martínez – Universidad Politécnica de Caragena, Language Service
The activities of the Foundation are primarily addressed to foreign students and professionals who do not have Spanish as their first language and to foreign residents of the Region of Murcia.
The Foundation is attached to the Protectorate of the Ministry of Education, Training and Employment of the Autonomous Community of the Region of Murcia.