Foreigners coming to Spain with the purpose of studying, are required to read carefully the next information.

You do not need a Visa if you are a citizen of one of the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland.

The following nationalities can stay for up to 90 days in Spain without a Visa: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, El Salvador, United States, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Macao, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, Norway, New Zealand, Panama, Paraguay, Republic of Korea South, San Marino, Vatican, Singapore, Uruguay, Venezuela. If you are a citizens from one of these countries and wish to study for more than 90 days, you need a “Visado de Estudios”.

A Student Visa is mandatory for students from all other countries wishing to study in Spain for 3 months or more.

In Funcarele we can help you to obtein your student visa sending you the formal invitation letter, but you must consult your local Spanish Embassy or Consulate about Spanish study visa requirements for your country at least 120 days prior to departure. Normally you will be asked to choose the 20h/week intensive course, have your passport valid, private health insurance, proof of sufficient financial means to study in Spain and the invitation letter from the school. You sould pay 20% of your program in advance. If the request is denied, we will refund the full amount paid less management expenses (bank transfer, post expenses, fax, telephone calls, etc..).